Flight jacket with lining A-2
When choosing winter clothes, you should take this process seriously and thoroughly. After all, we provide ourselves with this garment for the next few years, with a few exceptions for those who are a real lover and collector of all sorts of things. In our case, these are fans of flight leather jackets for men.
Winter flight jacket
We bring to your attention a leather jacket A-2. The prototype of this model was the military jacket of American pilots of the middle of the last century. The main difference is the absence of the traditional patches typical for all authentic leather bomber jackets. All the main details and elements are preserved:
- Leather – cow. Specially selected dense thickened material for more excellent wear resistance of the product.
- There is an original cut for the flight theme.
- Product color - dark brown, very weighted deep color of dark chocolate.
- The convenience of the model lies in complete comfort for any movements that are not constrained by a narrow cut.
- A large number of pockets is also a nice bonus for those who do not like all kinds of bags and purses.
- Attractive bright cotton lining, improved by applying a print of a military fighter and diagrams of aircraft parts.
- Collar - detachable, genuine sheep fur, dense to match the primary material.
This product has zipped insulation that can be easily removed. A lining has been added to the model's design for even more excellent protection from the cold. We can safely say that this winter leather jacket will withstand severe temperatures below 0 ° C.
You can buy a flight jacket in the Vintageleder online store for yourself or as a gift to a loved one. Our priorities:
- Free shipping to any country.
- You can return or exchange goods within 30 days.
- We provide secure payment for products on the site.
- We guarantee a full refund when returning the item.
For more information on the terms of delivery and return of goods, see the corresponding section.
If you hesitate in choosing the correct size, use the "EASY ORDER" button.
- Fill out a short questionnaire.
- Be sure to indicate your measurements according to the diagram.
- We will discuss additional questions by email.
We are looking forward to your orders!