Features of the Harrier Hooded Flight Jacket
This model is the hit of the "Marina Militare" series of flight clothing dedicated to Italian naval aviation. We want to introduce the item in black.
Flight jacket design
The leather jacket is designed in the style of the uniform of the Italian Navy pilots, namely the group "Aerei Imbarcati" or "Wolves." They fly single-engine aircraft "Harrier 2" ("AV-8B Harrier II Plus"). The Fighter can take off and land vertically on small aircraft carriers and short runways. It is the second generation of the Harrier aircraft. The first machine of this series was created in the early 1970s. The modern modification has improved characteristics, is equipped with the latest equipment and weapons. The Army of Italy and
The hood is the most impressive element of the model. It is made of leather and lined with natural sheep's fur. It has a central metal lock, which, when unbuttoned, turns the hood into a warm collar. For use in winter, the model is insulated with a thick layer of padding polyester. You will not freeze either in strong winds or at low temperatures during the cold season.
We want to highlight the convenience and reliability of the product:
- the material of calf leather is strong, durable in use;
- metal locks are created individually for men's clothing;
- eight deep pockets are helpful for any man;
- the design of the jacket has additional freedom of movement, which is necessary for men leading an active lifestyle.
You can buy a hooded flight jacket in the Vintageleder online store for yourself or as a gift to a loved one. Our priorities:
- Free shipping to any country.
- You can return or exchange goods within 30 days.
- We provide secure payment for products on the site.
- We guarantee a full refund when returning the item.
For more information on the terms of delivery and return of goods, see the corresponding section.
If you hesitate in choosing the correct size, use the "EASY ORDER" button.
- Fill out a short questionnaire.
- Be sure to indicate your measurements according to the diagram.
- We will discuss additional questions by email.
We are looking forward to your orders!