Leather Pea coat King
If you think that the word “King” in the name of a pea coat means the “king” of pea jackets, this is not entirely true. Perhaps, in appearance and solidity, it could be characterized that way. The pea jacket is named after the American admiral Ernest Joseph King, who led the US Navy during World War II. This man was involved in the planning and administration of military operations at sea. He was the second officer to be promoted to the rank of admiral of the fleet.
Pea jacket - precision in detail
Restraint and conservatism are the main distinguishing features of the leather pea coat King. At first glance, a simple model attracts the eye with its verified precision in detail. Everything is in its place and fulfills its intended function, including a small silver patch on the sleeve featuring the bald eagle, an American symbol.
Pea coat - a closer look
- Black leather jacket. The material is durable caw skin, not prone to tears and scratches, with a moderate sheen.
- The manufacturer takes only the best parts of the leather sheet without flaws and irregularities, as the cut does not imply a lot of seams.
- Four external functional pockets: two vertical and two horizontal with a flap. There are internal pockets as well for more convenience, roominess and safety.
- A black natural fur collar (sheep fur) will provide warmth and comfort in the icy, piercing wind.
- Cotton lining that does not interfere with regular heat transfer.
You can buy a pea jacket in the Vintageleder online store for yourself or as a gift to a loved one. Our priorities:
- Free shipping to any country.
- You can return or exchange goods within 30 days.
- We provide secure payment for products on the site.
- We guarantee a full refund when returning the item.
For more information on the terms of delivery and return of goods, see the corresponding section.
If you hesitate in choosing the correct size, use the "easy order" button.
- Fill out a short questionnaire.
- Be sure to indicate your measurements according to the diagram.
- We will discuss additional questions by email.
We are looking forward to your orders!