Change - striving for the best.
Manufacturers originally designed flight jackets specifically for aircraft pilots. Therefore, when designing, they took into account the convenience and comfort of pilots in particular military aircraft models of those times. At the beginning of the XX century, these were the cold cabins of small aircraft, where warm, vital clothing was required. By the end of the same century, these were utterly different cabins of entirely different planes. Flight wear has also evolved from fur-collared bomber jackets to relatively lightweight models without insulation.
Leather Bomber Jacket MA1 Tigers
This model is based on a jacket created for the US Air Force pilots in the middle of the last century. Here we can see the creativity of modern designers.
- Model for the autumn-spring period from sheepskin. The leather is very soft but exceptionally durable.
- Color - modern, olive green, slightly noticeable colour transition. It gives the product a certain charm.
- Stylish patches are nicely combined in colour and show the product's belonging to the flight segment.
- Comfortable cuffs and waist elastic is made of dense knit, resistant to deformation. Their tone is similar.
- Stand-up collar - combined (leather/jersey).
- Bright cotton lining with the image of the Tornado fighter from the Lechfeld Tigers flight group.
You can buy a bomber jacket in the Vintageleder online store for yourself or as a gift to a loved one. Our priorities:
- Free shipping to any country.
- You can return or exchange goods within 30 days.
- We provide secure payment for products on the site.
- We guarantee a full refund when returning the item.
For more information on the terms of delivery and return of goods, see the corresponding section.
If you hesitate in choosing the correct size, use the "EASY ORDER" button.
- Fill out a short questionnaire.
- Be sure to indicate your measurements according to the diagram.
- We will discuss additional questions by email.
We are looking forward to your orders!