The "military" style in everyday outerwear means not only short pilot jackets, which are the leaders of their stylistic direction. Do not forget about other styles, less known, but also have their historical roots. The jacket "French" is more than 100 years old. With the light hand of British Field Marshal John Denton French, after whom this model was named, the jacket spread among the military and armies of various countries. It was also not forgotten in the post-war years and became quite popular already among the civilian population.
Leather jacket RAF Gold Fish
Leather jacket Gold Fish is not an exact copy of the historical models of the last century. It has been modernized and adjusted to the needs and challenges of the present time, but the original style and basic elements are completely preserved.
- Spring-autumn season. Has no insulation.
- The length allows you to cover the jacket.
- Made of dense and soft leather, genuine sheepskin.
- The color is pleasant brown, transitioning from a dark shade to a lighter one (the effect of ageing).
- Elegant English collar, two patch pockets on the chest and two lower flap pockets with convenient side entry.
- Original metal buttons with an anchor image.
- The product has a belt, but wearing it or not already depends on your taste.
- Cotton lining. The "goldfish" patch with wings, as well as the image on the lining, tell about the closed club of former pilots who survived after an emergency landing on the water.
You can buy a leather jacket in the Vintageleder online store for yourself or as a gift to a loved one. Our priorities:
- Free shipping to any country.
- You can return or exchange goods within 30 days.
- We provide secure payment for products on the site.
- We guarantee a full refund when returning the item.
For more information on the terms of delivery and return of goods, see the corresponding section.
If you hesitate in choosing the correct size, use the "EASY ORDER" button.
- Fill out a short questionnaire.
- Be sure to indicate your measurements according to the diagram.
- We will discuss additional questions by email.
We are looking forward to your orders!