Leather parka “
” - the story of one dog Togo
Leather winter jacket
An elasticized parka is a warm, stylish jacket. It is comfortable and does not hinder movement. Its length is well suited for motorists and those who prefer short models.
- The product is made of sheepskin, “vegetable” dressing. The skin is elastic, very soft, but at the same time thick enough.
- Color - deep blue. The hood is trimmed with genuine edging - a raccoon (the fur is unfastened if necessary). From the inside, it is insulated with natural black sheep's fur.
- The jacket is rather laconic: two oblique outer pockets for the convenience of hands, there are also two inner pockets. An original coloured patch on the right shoulder and a service pocket on the left. Leather-tone buttons detail the zip placket.
- Reliable cotton lining with bold "Last Great Race on Earth" graphic. The knitted cuffs and waist elastic are pleasant to the body and resistant to deformation.
You can buy a leather parka in the Vintageleder online store for yourself or as a gift to a loved one. Our priorities:
- Free shipping to any country.
- You can return or exchange goods within 30 days.
- We provide secure payment for products on the site.
- We guarantee a full refund when returning the item.
For more information on the terms of delivery and return of goods, see the corresponding section.
If you hesitate in choosing the correct size, use the "EASY ORDER" button.
- Fill out a short questionnaire.
- Be sure to indicate your measurements according to the diagram.
- We will discuss additional questions by email.
We are looking forward to your orders!