It's hard to imagine a model more popular than the M65 field jacket, initially designed for the needs of the US Army during World War II. The coat turned out to be so practical and comfortable that it quickly spread among the military around the world. A little later, it acquired many admirers from other fields and professions. A significant role in this was played by the appearance in M65 on the big screens of such actors as Robert De Niro, Sylvester Stalone, Al Pacino and many others.
Leather Jacket with lining М65
Leather jacket M65 is one of the best sellers. It does not have an identical resemblance to the original version, but the main visual features and elements are present.
- Winter product made of genuine leather with removable lining. Cowskin, thick but soft, resistant to mechanical damage of little force.
- The colour is deep dark brown, the technique of double dyeing is used. Stylish artificial scuffs give the product a vintage look.
- Lining with a collar made of natural sheep fur, very warm. On the inside, there is a logo of two crossed sniper rifles.
- Combined cotton lining in military-style.
- The jacket has a sufficient number of external and internal pockets. Much attention is paid to small details, executed very carefully. The exciting processing of the pockets is also worthy of praise. All this creates a familiar unique image.
- Only high-quality tested sewing accessories are used in the manufacture. The drawstring at the waist makes it possible to adjust the width at the waist. There are also two additional zippers at the bottom on the sides of the product.
You can buy a jacket with lining in the Vintageleder online store for yourself or as a gift to a loved one. Our priorities:
- Free shipping to any country.
- You can return or exchange goods within 30 days.
- We provide secure payment for products on the site.
- We guarantee a full refund when returning the item.
For more information on the terms of delivery and return of goods, see the corresponding section.
If you hesitate in choosing the correct size, use the "EASY ORDER" button.
- Fill out a short questionnaire.
- Be sure to indicate your measurements according to the diagram.
- We will discuss additional questions by email.
We are looking forward to your orders!