Cloth or leather
News, novelty or unusual leather bomber jacket! It is how you can briefly describe this product. Why is that? At first glance, it may seem that this is a simple fabric thing, but this is not at all the case. This jacket is made of natural suede with a print (the "cage" pattern is relevant in any season). Men's leather bomber: a new reading
The model was developed specifically for the needs of military pilots. It does not prevent this jacket from being widely demanded in everyday life. This result is achieved through designers' constant work to improve the product's design and tireless experiments with materials. As a result, you see a modernized product in front of you.
Suede flight jacket
The main details of this type of outerwear remained unchanged, despite the choice of leather, which is not typical for flight jackets:
- knitted elastic on the belt and sleeves (only dense jersey is used that does not lose its shape);
- many pockets, both from the outside and from the inside; • metal zippers of the proven company YKK;
- original cotton lining with the image of Tornado fighters (Tigers group, Germany);
- irreplaceable patches - a distinctive feature of all flight clothing.
Suede shouldn't scare you at all. It is a reasonably durable type of leather that is not prone to scratches. You can easily clean it with a special brush. This type of leather is not afraid of water but can be additionally treated with a water-repellent spray.
You can buy a suede flight jacket in the Vintageleder online store for yourself or as a gift to a loved one. Our priorities:
- Free shipping to any country.
- You can return or exchange goods within 30 days.
- We provide secure payment for products on the site.
- We guarantee a full refund when returning the item.
For more information on the terms of delivery and return of goods, see the corresponding section.
If you hesitate in choosing the correct size, use the "EASY ORDER" button.
- Fill out a short questionnaire.
- Be sure to indicate your measurements according to the diagram.
- We will discuss additional questions by email.
We are looking forward to your orders!